Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Storms can bring powerful winds and dump inches of rain in a short period of time which can cause significant damage to your home. The damage can be extensive and expensive. Below are a list of precautionary steps that should be taken in the event of a storm:
- Monitor local weather stations, and sign up for local alerts on your phone.
- Ensure that you have stocked up on enough food, water, and other essentials to last for a few days in case of a power outage or severe local flooding.
- Create an emergency plan for your family. Have a list of emergency phone numbers prepared.
- Clear outside gutters and drains of any leaves, sticks, or other blockage. This will ensure that water is able to flow freely, and will help to prevent water from backing up into your home.
- Remove any large tree branches and brush around your home. Store or secure items such as garbage cans, lawn furniture, and other items.
- Create an inventory list of the items in your home. This will be very important for insurance purposes in the event that your home floods.
- Finally, remember to stay safe and dry by remaining in a secure location for the duration of the storm.
If your home has flood damage from the storm, please call SERVPRO of Lynchburg/ Bedford & Campbell Counties at (434)525-9559. It would be our privilege to serve you!
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (434) 525-9559
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lynchburg / Bedford & Campbell Counties?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As water and storm damage specialists, we have the experience and advanced training that enables us to restore your property quickly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 2210 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of Lynchburg / Bedford & Campbell Counties is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or storm emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Lynchburg community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities: