Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The SERVPRO of Lynchburg/Bedford & Campbell Counties is faster to any disaster than any other restoration company. The SERVPRO of Lynchburg/Bedford & Campbell Counties has on call technicians available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. If you have water damage from a busted pipe at 1am in the morning or a fire that leaves your home full of soot and smoke odor at 3:30pm in the afternoon, SERVPRO of Lynchburg/Bedford & Campbell Counties will be there. Their trucks are always clean, organized, stocked with equipment and ready to go. Our technicians are trained, licensed and make it their goal to please every customer that they service. They work hard to help restore a home to its former state. If you have water, fire or mold damage, call us anytime of the day at 434-525-9559! We are here to help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (434) 525-9559
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lynchburg / Bedford & Campbell Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.