Lynchburg, VA Nursing Home Fire/Water Damage
Lynchburg Fire Department was called to put out a fire at a local nursing home. The fire started in the laundry room, spreading soot throughout.
SERVPRO of Lynchburg/Bedford & Campbell Counties quickly responded & began the clean up of this facility's water & soot damage caused from a dryer fire.
We know that commercial fire damage can cost a business thousands of dollars in productivity; it is always our goal to get you back up and running as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.