Lynchburg, VA Sewage Backup
SERVPRO of Lynchburg/Bedford & Campbell Counties responds quickly to help business get cleaned after a sewage backup.
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Disaster!